I’d like to have all of the following options available, which I could try out and then revisit after sampling them:
1. Have my consciousness re-enter my younger self with the knowledge and wisdom of an older man - mainly to correct all of the bad choices I made in my youth, but also to re-experience some of the coolest moments.
2. Go to angel training camp so I can learn how to skillfully aid mortals in enlightening themselves.
3. Become a deity on my own planet so that I could experiment with different forms of consciousness and life…you know, just for fun.
4. Become an unfettered consciousness that can travel faster-than-light all around the Universe to observe and explore.
5. Hang out for a while with all my favorite historical peeps, in whatever form they have inhabited the next life.
6. Have my consciousness be extinguished while giving all of my life force back to the Earth, secure in the knowledge that it will amplify love and light in the world.
7. Enter the next phase of the Great Journey - in whatever dimension, manifestation and role that may be - carrying all I have learned and experienced with me.
8. Become a ghost that haunts the Earth, disrupting the commercial spectacle until capitalism is finally abandoned and I can rest in peace.
My 2 cents.
From Quora post: https://www.quora.com/What-would-you-choose-to-happen-to-you-after-death-if-you-had-a-choice/answer/T-Collins-Logan
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.
The author does not allow comments to this entry