- Is there a measurable, empirical basis for my assumption, and am I comfortable relying on the metrics involved?
- Is there a consistent, subjective felt experience that corresponds with my assumption?
- Do the results of choices and actions predicated on my assumption produce fairly predictable results?
- Have I been able to gain any insight into the veracity or efficacy of my assumption through reflection and meditation?
- Do others share a consensus about these correlations?
- Is there new evidence, experience or consensus that would lead me to consider revising my assumption?
My 2 cents.
From Quora: https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-look-into-the-aspects-of-reality-and-know-its-not-an-illusion/answer/T-Collins-Logan
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.
The author does not allow comments to this entry